Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kids Say the Darnedest Things

Here are some of my favorite Hendrix lines - I don't ever want to forget the funny things he says!

  • Aunt Mele was teasing him and he was being grumpy. He told Mele "I am in a bad Mood!"
  • He told Grandma Martha, "I am tired and need some energy."
  • While Potty Training he attempting to poop in the potty and was frustrated. He told me "I Suck at this"
  • While throwing a fit in his car seat he told me "My life is so hard"
  • He loves to check himself out in the mirror and said to me "Look at that handsome boy"
I wish I could capture his sweet little voice and save it in a bottle. He is growing up way too fast!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh Jenny. You have the funniest, most adorable little buddy. I miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see you soon!