Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chopped!

This summer heat has done a number on me! My long hair was so heavy and hot- so I found a solution - I chopped about 5 inches off my hair. My hair now feels light and airy. I loved my long locks, but it was getting extremely hard to manage. I found myself pulling it back in a bun or braid almost daily. I am putting up a picture of my new hair- ignore the fact that I don't look very cute or photogenic in this pic.



I am also posting a new pic of my belly- Chelsey this one is for you. The belly is growing like crazy, I have 12 more weeks to go. I am headed to the doctor on Monday and then I start going every two weeks. Boy oh Boy, this baby is going to be here soon!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Lookin Good

Jamie said...

Oh wow. Your hair looks soooo fantastic. I'm lovin' the new you. One hot mamma. I can't wait to see it in person!

Traci said...

Love the new look my dear!! I think you look gorgeous in the picture. Love ya

Vinson & Marti said...

I love your hair! It is still really long, I seriously had to look twice when I first found your blog because I was still expecting the bob you had in high school (which was also really cute by the way). I swear you are all baby! It's so cute!!

flamingogirl said...

You look fabulous! Love The Hair!!!!!

Brittany said...

yay, cute hair!!